- Terms & Conditions for MyStore Platform Use -
https://mystore.wooplr.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site" or "MyStore") provides its customers an online store by use of its on-demand hosted (web based) e-commerce software. We take your privacy & risks to misuse of the platform seriously and it is for the same reason We have developed this Policy. This Policy governs MyStore and specifies the manner in which We handle your personal information & your usage of the platform. Please familiarize yourself with Our practices. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue any account that does not adhere to this policy or amendments made to the policy from time to time. This Policy is effective upon acceptance for new users as amended from time to time. While using the facilities or services provided by MyStore, or through any other website connected/ linked through this Website by MyStore, You shall be bound by this Policy. For purposes of this Policy, the term "You" or "Your" shall refer to the "the MyStore store Owner"
About the company
- When you accept the Merchant User Agreement and the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with Mystore.wooplr.com or
- When you use the Site, or
- When you visit the Site, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this website,
To Whom Does The Policy Apply
This Policy applies to the store owners, the buyers and other third parties who visit the site or link to our site. Our services are not available to children and any person under the age of 18 should not submit any personal information to us. If you are less than 18 years and you sell, you are required to contract through your parents or guardian.
Relation With Third Parties
- We do not disclose the information given to us by you (store owners or the buyers as the case may be) unless we have obtained consent from you.
- Once consent is communicated we may combine your information with the information on other users and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
- We may use your personal information to pass on information in accordance with your interests and preferences. On receiving the first communication of this nature, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of future communications of similar nature by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, you can also contact us at Unsubscribe@Mystore.wooplr.com
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from or participate in our ad-customization programs, please communicate your intention to Unsubscribe@Mystore.wooplr.com
- However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from Mystore, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding the Services, and you cannot opt out of receiving such communications. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or other store owners on our site(s) or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Mystore.wooplr.com does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties where applicable.
- We advise you to be diligent before you disclose any of your personal information to others. Mystore does not want to act as a medium to facilitate the transfer of personal information, and thus you are strongly discouraged from providing your personal information to the third parties through Mystore website.
We will process and deliver the Product orders placed on your MyStore website within our committed timelines. However, there will be scenarios where orders that may be canceled by MyStore due to availability or quality linked concerns. We also reserve the right to reject/disapprove orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations, and returns, and handle customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase products from your MyStore website and will make available to you the data related to the activity on your MyStore dashboard. Some data delays may exist due to system linked lag and manual efforts involved in the processing of orders.
Earnings & Payouts processing
An order is considered for earnings when the order status is ‘Delivered’ to the customer and has not been returned by the buyer within the current return policy period. For returns policy, please check the link - https://www.wooplr.com/shipping-and-returns. When an order is placed your earnings will reflect in your ‘Eligible Earnings’ until the product is ‘Delivered’ and return is not triggered. Once the Return time frame is crossed, your earnings will move to Confirmed state and this can be claimed to your bank account. PAN will be an important element for processing your claims. We are liable to deduct 10% TDS on the payouts made to you towards Professional Services taken. This is a process prescribed the Government of India, which cannot be deviated from. If you are less than 18 years old, you may use a parent's PAN & bank account to process the payouts. PAN and Bank account details need to be same as the store owner. Bonus programs: We announce bonuses regularly where you can achieve certain targets & earn additional amounts. Challenges: Bring more people on your store or take actions like refreshing your store with new products or building new collections & you can earn additional amounts instantly.
When a MyStore account can be Discontinued / Suspended
There are certain circumstances where your store may be discontinued. Here are some examples, however, we keep evaluating risks to our business & fraudulent activities on a regular basis and this list may be treated as scenarios where we reserve the right to discontinue your account.
- The MyStore account inactive for greater than 60 days, where no orders or login has been detected.
- The MyStore account has >10% returns or cancellations, indicative of questionably acquired orders or customers.
- The MyStore owner has placed more than 10% orders in their own name or to the same address.
- Promotion methods use that position Wooplr or Brands on its platform in a derogative or indignifying manner.
- Behaviour online or offline that is indignifying or derogative towards other MyStore owners.
- The MyStore account has an average order value of Rs.300 or below.
Kind Of Information We Collect
Users of our website are devoid of any obligation to provide any information other than the one's required to be conveyed at various stages inclusive of the time of registration of an account with our website.
- After the required information is conveyed to us the user is no longer anonymous to Mystore. We may collect and store information and it includes the following: Personal Information that you provide to us or disclose in connection with the site or services include the following :
- Your name, address, e - mail address, telephone number and any other physical contact information, Your bank account details.
- Communications and other messages of correspondence between Mystore and you. Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as selling, content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number of pages viewed (web log information);
- Any other additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies including information about your ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity; If the information provided by you cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver's licence, credit card statement, or passport number or other information confirming your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
Usage Of Collected Information
We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our services which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise.
- In order to achieve these we use your information to: Perform website administration;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send monthly statements
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Deliver our newsletter and other communications relating to our business or businesses of third parties which may be of interest to you, based on the consent which you have given through e-mail or other source.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will verify that you are a subscriber and we will publish and deliver the publication to you and also use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We or our partners and affiliates will send you direct emails relating to information about our services unless there is a contrary intent from your side towards such receipt.
- As a result of the whole process of buying and selling on the Site, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our Merchant User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personal information that you obtain through Mystore or through a Mystore related communication or Mystore facilitated transaction, Mystore hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for Mystore related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
- Furthermore you are not licensed to add the name of your customer, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent regarding the same.
- Disabling or enabling cookies - Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
- Use of web beacons - Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by thirdparty advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. We may analyse log file information (who has visited where in our website) from all our visitors.
- We use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to manage the information in it. Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Changes In Policy